Altering weather, trees changing colour, birds looking for shelter, days getting shorter, water starts to feel cooler, festivals around the corner, you know it’s that time of the year- Autumn. It is now when you start to realise that the year is about to end and you need to start thinking of new resolutions, even though you haven’t fulfilled the old ones yet. This is nothing less than a sign for you that it’s not just the weather that’s changing.
There’s no better way to embrace these changes than with a good cup of tea. All you need to do is indulge in different flavours of tea to prep yourself. Just another way for you to find solace, stay warm and make the most of your time, this festive season.
There’s something undeniably special about sipping from a hot mug of tea during fall and the upcoming winter months.
Let’s see in what situations can tea be a good companion, this autumn season:
- Chilly Mornings: The best thing about waking up early and going out for a walk during this season is to enjoy the fresh cool breeze and watch the orange leaves spread around everywhere. It is even better when you reach home not tired or drenched in sweat. On such beautiful mornings, there is no better companion than a good cup of tea. However, there is always a chance to make it better by trying a good variety of floral tea flavours like Jasmine, Rose or Chamomile, something to make you feel connected to nature.
- Welcoming Festivals: In India, along with autumn season comes a line of festivals starting from Navratri and Diwali to Christmas and New Year in winter. The one good thing about celebrations is that they are always accompanied by the exchange of gifts, loads of shopping, and of course, decorating our homes. When it comes to exchanging gifts, we usually prefer gifting loved ones something sweet like chocolates or mithai. However, with changing times, we can bring a change in what we gift our loved ones and ‘Rethink Gifts’. Gift them something that not only cleanses their body, fills it with floral aroma but also keeps them healthy. Something like a pack of tea. This season, let tea become not just a welcome drink for your guests, but also something that they take back home.
- Prevent Tiredness: When autumn announces the arrival of festive season it definitely means that it’s time to celebrate. However, we cannot deny that it also implies that it’s time for more shopping, cleaning, and also decorating our homes. No matter how exciting it may seem, it is a tiring process. In such a situation, what could be more refreshing than a good cup of tea to keep you energetic and more excited for the upcoming festivals. A cup of Kadak Masala Mantra and Tulsi Ginger Tea can definitely energise you more.
- Best Time To Take a Step Towards Your Resolutions: As we mentioned above, this season is also a reminder for you to start thinking about your New Year Resolutions. We’re sure that most of you are reminded of your current year’s forgotten resolutions. Especially, the one about getting fit and making your body healthy. However, you don’t need to worry as it’s just a simple reminder for you that there’s still time for you to start. All you need to do is select from the vast variety of teas, keeping in mind the benefits that serve your purpose of having a good body. The best thing about choosing a tea for yourself is that you have a number of options available starting from purest varieties of green tea to the most refreshing black and white tea with abundant health benefits.
- A Wider Range of Snacks: Another good thing about this season is that it welcomes a lot of fruits and vegetables like apples, pears, plums, grapes, cabbages, potatoes, cucumbers, tomatoes, beets, etc. All of these are ideal ingredients for a good salad or snack that can be paired with your warm cup of loose leaf tea on a colourful morning.
- Better Sleep: Last but not the least, we all know that with the changing weather that autumn brings in makes our sleep more peaceful. This certainly is the most favourite part for most of us. Also, to make it even better, try a cup of Lavender or Jasmine Tea which will make you sleep like a baby until winter sets in.
As summer fades into background and winter slowly sets in, let’s cherish all the memories that we have made until now and gear up to finally accomplish those New Year resolutions.
I’m a Blogger, always ready to explore new things. Starting from Technology to Seo, webiners etc. Driving more and more traffic to our website is my passion.