Tropical Aam Panna Iced Tea Recipe
The season of summer means tropical winds, healthy tan lines and a ton of flavoured iced beverages to beat the heat. It’s the season where it’s time to switch the Netflix off and head out to absorb that healthy sunshine; with layers of sunscreen on, of course. And to enjoy this tropical state of mind, nothing works as a better companion than a pitcher of Aam Panna Iced tea. The Aam Panna Iced Tea recipe is not at all tricky to make. In fact, our Aam Panna Iced tea recipe is full proof, that will easily last you for a week. Enriched with not just the favourite fruit flavour of the season, this iced tea is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins A & C, zinc, a little bit of calcium along with phytochemicals such as gallotannins and mangiferin that are favourable for good cardiac health. Not only this, but this Aam Panna Iced tea recipe is beneficial for the body’s digestive system while providing anti-inflammatory properties. A refreshing summer drink with flavours of mango and tea with a dash of lemon, this Aam Panna Iced tea recipe gives amazing flavours and works as a perfect refresher in this scorching summer.
- 8 tsp Aam Panna Iced Tea leaves
- 600 ml Water
- 2 tbsp Sugar/Honey
- 100 ml Tea concentrate
- 30 ml Lime Juice
- 10 ml Sugar Syrup
- 300 ml Water
- 2 pinches Roasted cumin powder
- Raw mango slices- to garnish thinly sliced
- Ice Cubes
- Salt - to taste
1. For the Aam Panna Concentrate, pour 600 ml of water and 2 tbsp of sugar/honey into a saucepan.
2. Bring the liquid to a boil and add Aam Panna Iced tea leaves.
3. After one more boil, turn the heat off and let the tea leaves brew for about 10-15 minutes.
4. Once the liquid is enriched with the tea flavour, strain into a glass jar or bottle.
5. The concentrate can be refrigerated for up to one week.
6. To use the tea concentrate, take 1 part concentrate and 3 part water or soda to dilute along with desired additives.
7. To make Tropical Aam Panna Iced Tea, in two glasses, pour 50 ml tea concentrate each.
8. Add lime juice, roasted cumin powder, salt and sugar syrup.
9. Add ice cubes and pour chilled water on top of it.
10. Add raw mango slices to garnish and serve chilled.
More About Aam Panna Iced Tea Recipe
Mango is considered to be the king of all fruits and is the national fruit of India. There isn’t a single summer in India that goes without every family enjoying the goodness of the sweet-scented pulpy fruit. However, one of the newly popular versions of this scrumptious fruit is in the form of a long-standing tradition- Aam Panna Iced Tea. A well prepared Aam Panna Iced Tea recipe is bound to deliver not only a refreshing hit to the drinker but also bestow the fruit and green tea’s benefits on regular drinkers. The Aam Panna Iced tea recipe is indeed one to try this summer season.