Teas have been used since ancient times as medicinal potions that help treat diseases. All thanks to the vital ingredients present in tea leaves. From antioxidants to the blended herbs of teas, each element brings the goodness of health with every sip you drink. And that, with a strong robust flavor and aroma, that cherishes your soul as well. That’s why teas are so special. They have the capability to touch your mind, body, and soul with positivist and health. But how are they so great at boosting our health and getting us rid of diseases? That’s because they strengthen our immune system which fights back the harmful bacteria and viruses like the Corona virus.
Here’s how we know tea helps you boost your immune system.
1. Studies suggest the teas have nourishing ingredients that can kill bacteria and inhibit viruses like the influenza virus(flu). Thus, lowering your risk of infections.
2. Green tea can reduce your risk of Streptococcus mutans. These are harmful bacteria that can develop in the mouth, causing plaque. With plaque in your mouth, you are sure to experience cavities, tooth decay, and bad breath. However, with a regular cup of green tea every day, you can reduce or in fact, remove the plaque and kill the bacteria to maintain the health of your teeth. And also keep yourself from embarrassment that bad breath can bring.
3. Green tea has been proven to reduce your risk of cardiovascular diseases and also help you maintain weight.
The secret of immunity?
Apart from ayurvedic herbs like turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, tulsi, etc., which are only blended with the tea leaves later, it’s the antioxidants that help your immunity. Wondering what these are?
Antioxidants are compounds that help fight free radicals from damaging our cells. These free radicals are developed during metabolism when the molecules break down. Since these are unstable molecules (with a missing electron), they steal electrons from the neighboring cells, while damaging them in return. This harms the proteins, lipids, and DNA. antioxidants give these free radicals the missing electron they are searching for and prevent the damage from happening. With less damage in your body, your cells stay strong and are capable of fighting any virus or bacteria that may want to start a battle.
Without antioxidants, the damage to the cells ie., oxidative stress can lead to diseases like Parkinson’s, cancer, coronary heart disease, and skin ageing. The free radicals when accumulated may also cause toxicity which harms the brain and heart as well.
Now, if you have the question whether any other foods are also enriched with antioxidants. The answer is yes. Antioxidants are found in fruits and veggies as well. But, consuming tea is the easiest and tastiest way to incorporate antioxidants in your diet.
Now, the question is, which kinds of teas? Black tea, green tea, or best oolong tea or white. In fact, there are innumerable varieties of teas under these categories as well available at Teafloor. Which ones are good for your health and immunity?
While all teas are great for health and will certainly help you get healthier, there are some blends that are much more effective than the rest.
Here are two such teas.
1. ImmuneG+ Tea
Green+ (ImmuneG+) is green tea brought directly from Assam and masterfully blended with herbs like Lemon-Tulsi, Cinnamon, and Ginger.
Tulsi or the ‘mother’s medicine’ has anti-bacterial properties and is also great at improving metabolism, relieving stress and in defying the ill-effects of ageing. Lemon brings with some antioxidants in the form of vitamin c, which is already well known to boost immunity.
Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties and is another ingredient loaded with antioxidants. Ginger is known since ancient times as a remedy against cold, nausea and flu and is also great at improving digestion.
With all these powerful ingredients is blended the omnipotent green tea. Why omnipotent? Well, because it is loaded up to the brim with antioxidants. The secret to this is that its leaves aren’t fermented or oxidised to a great level, unlike other tea leaves. So, it retains all the antioxidants that teas are blessed with. Especially the catechin, EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate). This particular antioxidant gives commendable results in improving one’s immune system by removing free radicals from the body.
Now, if you love tea bags more than loose tea, because of their convenience. We don’t want to leave you disappointed. That’s the reason why we bring the same immuneG+ tea in a pack of 25 tea bags as well. This means you get the same nourishment along with more convenience. Now, you have no excuse to not make your health flourish with this highly effective immunity tea that we have for you.
2. ImmuneCV Tea
The other tea we have for you is ImmuneCV tea. It is a fusion of green tea with Amla, Tulsi, Giloy, Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric, Ashwagandha, Mint, Black pepper, and Fennel. Yes, it has the best of ayurvedic herbs that were used by experts in ancient times and were considered the health secret.
Let’s get to know these herbs a little.
1. Tulsi: the mother of all herbs, tulsi is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, a blood purifier, anti-fungal, a stimulant, and an immuno moderator that also helps beautify.
2. Amla: this powerful ingredient is known to purify the blood, strengthen heart muscles, improve eyesight, balances cholesterol, aids in digestion and detoxifies your body.
3. Giloy: along with boosting immunity, Giloy the age-old herb boosts digestion, treats eye disorders, asthma, diabetes and chronic fever as well.
4. Cinnamon: while cinnamon is a powerhouse of antioxidants, it is also a remedy for infertility, toothache, virus infections, weight management and better skin.
5. Ginger: Adrak or ginger is an analgesic and is anti-inflammatory. It also helps treat diarrhoea, prevent cancer, ease period pain and also can reduce nausea.
6. Turmeric: An anti-inflammatory ingredient, the golden spice turmeric is rich in antioxidants and helps heal wounds, improve digestion, boosts immunity and is also a natural painkiller.
7. Ashwagandha: the ingredient is known to increase fertility, reduce inflammation, reduce stress and strengthen your muscles.
8. Mint: known to help maintain oral hygiene, mint is also great to treat asthma, prevent memory-loss, allergies and weight gain.
9. Black pepper: Being great at boosting immunity, black pepper helps cure cold, prevents depression, cancer and also helps in maintaining weight.
10. Fennel: an antacid element, fennel is a laxative that also helps against anaemia and controls your cholesterol levels as well. It’s a good source of potassium and helps in milk secretion all the while aiding digestion and menstruation if that’s what you are suffering from.
Now, that you know about the omnipotent ingredients that are blended along with the antioxidant rich green tea leaves present in ImmuneCV, you won’t want to miss out on the health benefits a regular cup of this tea can bring to you. The infusion of this tea is no doubt capable of improving your immune system and thus helping you in your battle against viruses like COVID19.
So, get yourself the weapon in the form of teas for immunity and bid diseases goodbye. You can visit our website to find these and many other super powerful teas that can help you move forward on your health and wellness journey.
I write to fulfill your appetite for thought, to get only in return your smile.