Oolong tea- A natural healthy tea to start your day with!
Oolong tea is one of the best types of healthy tea available in the market. buy Oolong tea online because it is consumed by a large population all over the world. It is a great way to bring down your stress level and refresh your body.
In spite of being healthy, oolong tea is great in taste. Oolong tea and its varieties are diverse and above all have a taste to treat your taste buds.
Types of oolong tea
There are different types of oolong tea available in the market and you can buy the tea as per your choice. Specifically, oolong tea is categorized in two distinct styles- one of which is small, wrap-curled oolong tea and the other one is strip-style curly oolongs.
Phoenix Tea, Milk Oolong Tea, High Mountain Oolong Tea, Wuyi Oolong Tea, and Iron Goddess of Mercy Oolong are the five most popular oolong tea varieties. Different types of oolong tea are known with a different name for instance as per the regions where it is produced.
What are oolong tea benefits?
Oolong tea is a great way to enhance your healthy lifestyle and is a great beverage to start your day with. This tea is great for health benefits, few of oolong tea benefits are mentioned below:
- Oolong tea is an excellent type of tea that derives its roots from Chinese traditions. It is obtained from Camellia Sinensis, similar from which black and green tea leaves are obtained.
- The major difference between different types of tea lies in the method of processing. Oolong tea holds a number of medicinal benefits and has an authentic flavor and aroma.
- The color and taste of the oolong tea are due to the partial oxidation of its leaves.
- Oolong tea is a good choice when it comes to health benefits including mental strength enhancement, controlling blood sugar levels. Similarly, it also aids in weight loss. Above all, the Best Oolong tea in India from Teafloor can bring great changes to your health.
- In addition, Oolong teas and their different blends are extremely popular among tea lovers.
How to prepare Oolong tea
If you want to know how to prepare oolong tea, you need to look at the below-mentioned steps. Oolong tea is really easy to prepare:
- Firstly, add tea leaves to the boiling water and after three to five minutes and let it steep for some time.
- After that, use a strainer and filter the contents.
- Similarly, you can also use an infuser for this purpose.
- On the other hand, it is better to let the tea steep for a better taste.
Best Oolong tea in India
Oolong teas are simple links between black and green teas and hold benefits combined from both. Oolong teas have become popular in the last few decades because of the numerous oolong tea benefits linked with them.
If you want to buy the best oolong tea in India, buy it from Teafloor today. There are different kinds of healthy teas available online. In the same way, consumers can get to choose the variety of their choice as per their preference.
Teafloor is an online tea store that has the most natural, organic, and healthy teas. In other words, you can finally make your choice and buy the best oolong tea. In addition to simple teas, quality tea blends and products are available.
Where to buy oolong tea Online
If you want to know where to buy oolong tea online, make sure you buy it from a platform where natural & organic teas have the best quality.
Above all, Teafloor is one of the best platforms where you can buy herbal and organic teas online at the most affordable rates today!
Best Oolong Tea Price List
|Giddapahar Darjeeling Oolong Tea||Rs.540/100G|
|Darjeeling Oolong Classic Organic Whole Leaf Tea||Rs.450/20 Tea Bag|