Chai-Summer is a blend of Assam CTC, Assam leaf tea and 15 cool/warm herbs/spices, without any hot spices/herbs, and is therefore specially suitable during summer. It also reduces the issue of gas and acidity.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration or FSSAI. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Benefits of Chai Summer
- Masala Chai traditionally contains some hot spices like Black Pepper, Ginger, Clove etc. Some people prefer to avoid such hot spices in Chai during summer. Chai-Summer is a blend of Assam CTC, Assam Leaf tea and fifteen cool/warm herbs and spices, and no hot herbs/spices, that add a unique taste to traditional milk tea and also reduce the issue of gas and acidity.
- The taste of the tea is slighly driven by Mint, Cardamom, Fennel and Rose.
- Herbs like Fenugreek, Cumin, Ajwain and Fenugreek reduce the issue of gas and acidity typically associated with milk tea.
- Additional herbs like Ashwagandha enhances power, Manjishtha is considered good for blood circulation, skin and hair.
- It is to be made in a fashion similar to traditional milk Chai.