Darjeeling Black Supreme Organic Whole Leaf Tea
1. Premium whole leaf black tea of the best grade (SFTGFOP1), grown in a prestigous organic tea garden of the Darjeeling region.
2. It is a Second Flush tea produced during May-June time-frame having golden tips resulting in nice aroma and strong liquor.
3. Only the top bud and two leaves are used which is termed as ‘Premium Pluck’
4. A perfect way to relax and refresh anytime during the day, again and again. Taken without milk, these teas are fairly close to Green teas in terms of health benefits.
5. Whole Leaf teas release their extracts slowly. Therefore, these teas are meant to be used two times. Also, Whole Leaf teas require large space to unfurl. Therefore, these teas come either in loose packs, or in pyramid shpaed teabags.
20 Tea Bags