Tea Ball Infuser
One of the most classic instruments used to brew loose leaf tea is a tea ball infuser, which has been around for over a hundred years. After years of evolving, this tiny yet extremely helpful device has become a saviour for all tea enthusiasts. Also known as the tea egg, this infuser is made of stainless steel, with a latch in the middle where the casing opens up into two halves. This tea infuser is a must-have accessory for every tea enthusiast out there.
Benefits of Tea Ball Infuser
- Made of solid stainless steel, this tea ball infuser is rust, scratch and smash resistant, with long lasting durability for a lifetime of use.
- It is designed with a clip at the end of the chain, which helps it stay up and avoids falling to the bottom of the cup.
- It is easy to clean and is travel-friendly. Just flush the mesh ball with clean water upside down and inside out.
- There is an easy to open and close hinge on the infuser, to put the loose leaf tea inside and make sure it doesn’t pour out during the steeping process.
- You can fill this infuser with half a teaspoon of tea leaves, which is optimum for one delicious cup of tea.