- Green tea native to China is now being consumed globally due to its numerous health benefits. Out of the global tea consumption approximately 20% of the tea consumed is green tea. This figure is said to increase day by day due to the alarming increase in the popularity of green tea.
- Below are some facts which is going to blow your mind and immediately make you a fan of green tea.
Organic Green tea when taken unsweetened is a “zero calorie beverage” which makes it ideal for weight loss. Caffeine is also present in very low amounts in the green tea (20-45mg) as compared to black tea (over 50 mg) per 8 ounce cup, which makes it an ideal drink for caffeine sensitive individuals.
- Green Tea is said to be one of the healthiest drinks on the planet. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic effects due to the polyphenolic content present in it. Green tea is approximately 20-45 percent polyphenols by weight, of which 60-80 percent are catechins such as EGCG. Catechins are antioxidants that are said to help prevent cell damage.
- Green tea is said to reduce the signs of aging and works like a miracle elixir for staying young. Since, the free radicals which are created in the body are responsible for aging and the related symptoms. The catechins present in green tea act as antioxidants and hence delay the signs and symptoms of aging.
- Caffeine present in green tea has a high stimulating effect and hence is an easy and ideal solution to counter fatigue, laziness, sleepiness and lack of energy, and to improve blood circulation.
- Buy Green tea online which helps in boosting the immunity of our body by strengthening the defense mechanism of our body. Thereby, protecting our body from various antimicrobial and antiviral infections.
- Organic green tea helps in preventing cancer. There are studies which prove that people who consume more than 2-3 cups of green tea everyday are less prone to cancer than people who don’t consume green tea. The Catechins present in green tea neutralize these free radicals, prevent formation of carcinogens like nitrosamines and reduce the risk of cancer.
- People who frequently drink unsweetened green tea are less likely to develop cardiovascular disease later in life. The antioxidants present in green tea are helpful in removal of plague formed in the arteries, purification of blood, reduce cholesterol and reduce blood pressure. Hence, a three-sixty degree protection to our heart.
- Organic green tea is said to have a calming effect too due the presence of amino acid, L-theanine. Research has linked l-theanine consumption to reduced anxiety and improved focus.
- Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
- People who are regularly consuming green tea delay the deterioration caused by Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. There are studies which prove that organic green tea protects brain cell from dying and restore damaged brain cells.
- Buy your cup of organic green tea today only from tea floor. Visit www.teafloor.com and place your order today only.
I’m a Blogger, always ready to explore new things. Starting from Technology to Seo, webiners etc. Driving more and more traffic to our website is my passion.